Presented by: Dr Guy McLellan, Dental Implant Surgeon BDS FDS RCS (Eng) MBBS GDC 69883 and Mike Fuse, Clinical Dental Technician GDC 169522
Designed to provide a team approach to immediate load full-arch placement where a surgeon, restoring dentist and dental technician/CDTs attend the course together to gain a common understanding of how to achive successful patient outcomes, this course offers an unmatched opportunity to understand more about this exciting topic.
Dates: 20th & 21st June 2019
Or scroll down to find out more…
Delegates will gain a greater understanding of all clinical and technical aspects of full-arch immediate placement. This course is designed to develop practical experience and theoretical knowledge of the full-arch immediate load protocol.
Delegates gain a comprehensive understanding of immediate load with the opportunity to see live surgery via a video link.
- Treatment and digital planning
- Full arch principles and prosthetic considerations
- Live surgery demonstration
- Material selection and handling
- Hands-on Sessions on models
- Restorative procedures for immediate and final prosthesis
- Biomechanical issues and complications
- Medico-legal considerations
- Case reviews and examples
- The ideal patient journey
- Patient marketing ideas
- On-going support and mentoring
Dr Guy McLellan, Dental Implant Surgeon BDS FDS RCS (Eng) MBBS and Mike Fuse, Clinical Dental Technician
Once delegates have attended the course they also benefit from the following:
- On-going support and mentoring from the Fusion team including the opportunity to bring a patient to the practice for implant placement and reconstruction*
- Membership of the Southern Implant “EXTRA” *programme and they enjoy the full support of the UK Southern Implant team
- Delegates are admitted into an “SI Extra” WhatsApp group where they can receive support from Guy/Mike/Rob and Southern Implant staff