Carolyn desperately wanted to avoid dentures but was suffering from gum disease and missing teeth. She loves her new smile and says that the time and expense of her treatment at Fusion were ‘absolutely worth it’.
Stuart used to say he’d rather go to war than to the dentist. Watch him describe how his experience with sedation at Fusion changed his mind – and how his new smile has ‘thoroughly changed his life’.
Marion suffered for years from ill-fitting dentures that often caused her a great deal of pain and made her self-conscious. She has absolutely no regrets about coming to Fusion for her new smile and says ‘her world has opened up’.
Richard broke his jaw in a skiing accident, then struggled for years with loose teeth. In addition to choking on food and in his sleep, he suffered from low self-confidence. Implants have given him his life back and he wishes he’d had it done years ago.
Philippa suffered from extreme dental anxiety and low self-confidence. Nudged by her son’s wedding, and expecting her first grandchild, she opted for All-on-4 treatment and now describes herself as a ‘different person’.
Rachel is now training herself to smile again, after years of covering her mouth when she smiled or laughed. Watch her talk about the incredible change having implants has made to her life.
Our relaxing, home-from-home setting will put you at ease, and with finance solutions available, we make it easy to spread the cost of your treatment. What are you waiting for?
Our FREE consultations, worth up to £495*, give you complete peace of mind.
- Chat about your concerns
- Understand in detail your treatment options
- Discuss monthly finance options
- See how other patients have benefited from treatment
- No obligation to proceed with treatment
* Consultation costs can vary, and this is the maximum possible value. Free consultations are offered at the discretion of practice and photographs, radiographs and treatment plans supplied remain the property of Fusion Dental.