Neodent® Beyond All on 4:
13th – 14th March 2020
Live surgery – Advanced
Venue: Cardiff, UK
Speaker: Mike Fuse & Guy McLellan
This is a practical course for dentists who already place implants and dental technicians who want to progress to full arch and immediate load cases. The course is run by the experienced team of Guy McLellan and Mike Fuse who
work together at Fusion Dentistry in Cardiff UK. They have developed protocols which allow the full arch immediate loading case to become predictable and stress free for the clinical team. They will lead the delegates through the phases of NeoArch treatment from case selection, to surgery, to restoration, to maintenance. It is held in a working surgery environment and you will see live surgery, surgical and technical presentations. There will also be the opportunity to see the latest CADCAM technology from Zirkon Zahn including Face Hunter.
Or scroll down to find out more…
- To understand the full arch immediate load concept.
- To develop an awareness of diagnosis, case selection and treatment planning.
- To gain a knowledge of the materials required to complete a full arch case.
- To understand the surgical and prosthetic principles required by the surgeon and technician in the NeoArch treatment protocol.
- This course is designed to be intensely practical demonstrating all of the techniques required for the successful treatment of a NeoArch case incorporating the latest technology from Zirkon Zahn including Face Hunter.
- See a full live case with provisional prosthesis from start to finish.
- Meet a clinical team who are experienced in the provision of full arch immediate loading cases in a general practice clinical setting.
- Delegates will gain maximum benefit by attending as a surgeon/technician team.
Mike Fuse has over 20 years experience in dentistry, he quickly built a reputation for creating natural-looking teeth and superior levels of craftsmanship. Mike has a particular interest in complex dental implantology and full mouth rehabilitation. Mike established Fusion Dental Ceramics in Cardiff in 2005. The award-winning laboratory was founded on Mike’s passion for digital dentistry, dental implants, cosmetic restorations and prosthetics.Mike qualified as a Clinical Dental Technician Dip CDT RCS and graduated from The Royal College of Surgeons England. This has broadened Mike’s skill set within the dental industry and he is one of only a handful of CDTs in the country who is able to offer All on 4 or same day fixed teeth. Mike continues to participate in training events and courses globally to further his knowledge and skill levels. He is a member of the Dental Laboratories Association, the Association of Clinical Dental Technicians, European Association of Osseointergration, as well as the ADI.After working with specialised dentists and surgeons nationwide, Mike was inspired to open a highly specialist, private dental practice in his hometown of Cardiff. He felt that South Wales would benefit from creative, expert level dental services and so Fusion Dentistry was born.
Guy is highly qualified in dentistry and medicine and a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. He has over 10 years hospital experience including training in ENT and plastic surgery and currently holds an Honorary Consultant post in Oral Implantology at Charing Cross Hospital where he runs the dental implant clinic.His experience in implants dates back to 1994 and includes extra-oral implants to retain facial cosmetics / reconstruction following facial cancer surgery as well as intra-oral cancer rehabilitation and facial deformities such as cleft lip and palate. He continues to work as a member of the Cranio-Facial team at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital. In private practice he limits his practice to surgical implantology and augmentation procedures including complex intra-oral and extra-oral grafting. He is a member of the Association of Dental Implantology (ADI), the European