Presented by: Tim Mills, Dental Associate GDC 80783 and Alan Mitchell of Neodent
If you have knowledge of implant dentistry and would like to become more involved in restoring implants, this afternoon practical course is suitable for you.
The hands-on exercises are based on the Neodent Implant System, and you leave with the appropriate basic instrumentation to restore Neodent implants. Ideal for clinicians who are already restoring implants and clinicians who would like to start restoring.
Complementary mentorship is offered at our clinic for any course delegates.
Or scroll down to find out more…
- Revision of basic principles for restoring dental implants
- Discussion of restorative differences between the different implants
- Overview of options for restoring on different implant platforms
- Hands-on session
- What can go wrong and how to avoid pitfalls
- Hints and tips
- Live patient demonstration